Saturday, December 21, 2013

Epoch

We need a stable foundation if we are to achieve anything in this world. This entails energy security, in the wake of peak oil, to preclude the collapse of science, industry, and state due to hydrocarbon insufficiency. Such includes not only development of land but also Œsin - although I am not an expert in energy policy and cannot ration a comprehensive plan, I believe we do have sufficient technology to meet global energy needs; however, this is not a sure thing and might require significant breakthroughs.

I'm so sick of my life, my personal opportunities, that I'm not motivated to do anything but improve my environment: living in Newtown, I'm not worried about scewing anyone up - my career is a means to obtain resources to further the development of scientists and their endeavors. While energy research may take priority over other disciplines, such is a temporary hierarchy, one that is belied by geniuses' dependence on research biology and software assistance: once we work out how to perfect ourselves, we can use the realizations of evolutionary biopsychology to algorithmically foster brilliance as organization distributes antipathic firearm equation scorns illicit Buckingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment